Monday, July 30, 2012

Daily Update 07/30

I'm going to try to make this a quick update because I have a lot of work I still want to do. It was a really productive day. I've written 7 articles so far today and I published 7 articles. The contest will be really close. The person in 1st place right now posted a ton of articles today. I need to write around 3 more articles to be caught up with them in points (that's if they get 5 pts per article they posted). I'm going to get those done tonight. I hope that the person currently in 1st doesn't post anymore articles tomorrow but I know they will. I'll have to try to anticipate how many articles they are going to post and write that many articles plus a couple more. Today they posted 12 articles but I'm not sure how many of those are 1,000 word articles. I don't think all of them are. I'll have to wait until 2 am or tomorrow morning to find out how many points they actually got. I'm going to aim for writing around 13 articles tomorrow. I know it's a lot but I really want to win this contest. Tonight, I'm going to write the 3 articles to get caught up and then I'll write another 2 or 3 articles. I'll also try to post all of the articles I've written so far as rough drafts. They'll save me some time tomorrow when I need to publish them all.

I'm off to do some work. I'll let you know tomorrow if I can come up with enough points win the contest.