Thursday, July 26, 2012

Daily Update 07/26

Today went better than yesterday but not by much. I wrote 3 and 1/2 articles. I woke up nice and early and was planning to write 3 articles, take a break, write 3 more articles, take a lunch break, write 3 articles, take a break, write 3 articles, take a super break and write 3 more articles for a total of 15 articles. I wrote 3 articles and then got really tired so I took a nap. After my nap, I just felt blah. These articles are really boring and I'm starting to find it hard to come up with new things to say about the same type of products. How many different ways can you describe a dry erase board? Ugh. I tried to write another article but, combined with my sleepiness and how boring the topic was, I just couldn't do it. Tonight I have the house to myself so I am going to take a relaxing bubble bath. Watch a good movie (this movie about the Nazi's that I'm watching right now is kind of depressing) and then read a book. Tomorrow I will, hopefully, wake up refreshed and ready to write. I'll have the house to myself all day so I can turn up some good music, such as Bob Dylan, and get to writing.