Saturday, July 28, 2012

Daily Update 07/27

When I woke up this morning, I realized that I forgot to post an update yesterday so I'm doing it now. I had a lot more motivation to write articles yesterday. Taking the night off really helped. I still only wrote 2 1/2 articles but I got the intros and conclusions written for 8 more articles. The intro/conclusions are the hardest part of the article so I should be able to fly through those 8 articles today. I am going to try to write the intro/conclusions for the other 17 articles today. I'll write half of those tomorrow and the other half on Monday. I'm going to publish all of them on Tuesday and hope that I have enough points to win the contest.

As far as the contest goes, I don't know what's going on. Dj deleted all of the articles he posted in the past two weeks and then posted in the forum asking where is most recent articles were. Later, he thanked Admin for figuring out the situation out but I still don't see his articles on the site and he has dropped to 4th in the contest. I'm not sure if he is planning on re-publishing those articles or what. Right now, the leader of the contest has 175 points. I should have 260 points after I post all of my articles. I'm hoping the leader doesn't have that many articles saved up. I guess I'll have to wait and see. I'm definitely going to win the contest next month, especially if I can hit my goal of 400 articles a month.

Squidoo still calls to me but I'm going to hold off until I have reached my monthly goal next month. I'm itching to put something on there to see how much I can make. There's a woman on the InfoBarrel forum who only has 200 lenses and says she made $2,000 last month and that was sharing her earnings with Squidoo. Her lenses are almost exactly like my InfoBarrel articles. I always have an intro, write about five different products found on Amazon and then have a conclusion. Her Squidoo articles have an intro, she highlights a few different Amazon products, has a conclusion and then has an Amazon search box. She says she gets a lot of her sales from the search box. I think my InfoBarrel articles would transfer well to the Squidoo format and I think they would make more money there than on InfoBarrel. I promised myself that I would make $1,000 a month from InfoBarrel so that is what I am going to do before getting into Squidoo. It's hard to hold myself back from posting on there though.

Alright, I have a few small chores to do and then I'm off to write 8 articles and 17 intro/conclusions. I'll post an update tonight.