Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pushing Through

Well, this is hard. I got 1 article fully written today but I didn't get it posted. I have 17 articles that have the intros done and some of the articles have pictures. I am going to write my butt off tomorrow. I have to get caught back up. I am going to write 4 more articles before I go to bed. Even if I have to stay up until 5 in the morning. This is like life or death here. If I don't make money, I'm going to be stuck in my parent's basement for the rest of my life. It would be a slow and horrible death. I need to get some money so I can move out and get a life. That's why I need to write these articles. I need to get all 17 articles written and posted by supper time tomorrow and then I will immediately get started on the next 10. I CAN DO THIS!!!