Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Daily Update 07/24

I wasn't feeling very well today. I have a headache and I'm very tired. Other members of my family were sick last week. I hope I'm not coming down with anything. I was able to find pictures and Amazon links for all 30 articles. I wrote 1 article and posted the rough draft on InfoBarrel. All I need to do is hit publish and I will be done with it. I'm going to wait until I have a couple more articles saved up and publish them all at once. I don't think I'm going to hit my Wednesday deadline for getting all of these articles done. I should have them all completed by Thursday. I'm going to take the rest of the month off so I can come up with some money for my car and student loan payments. I'm hoping that I'll have enough articles written to win the contest.

I think I'm going to change up the experiment a little bit. I'm still going to have a goal of 1,000 articles by November but instead of writing 10 articles a day, I'm going to write 100 articles a week. That's 400 articles a month. It will take me two and a half months, or mid-October, to get to 1,000 articles. I think I would have better luck doing a batch of 100 articles in a week than I would trying to do 10 articles a day. I can get the folders ready to go on Sunday, find the pictures and Amazon links on Monday and Tuesday, get the intros written on Wednesday, get the article bodies written on Thursday and Friday and publish them on Saturday. I think that's a good time frame for getting those tasks done. If I get a little bit behind, there's still a couple extra days at the beginning or end of the month to get caught back up.