Saturday, July 28, 2012

Daily Update 07/28

Today did not go as planned. After I posted this morning, I took a shower and by the time I got out, my parents came home. My mom wanted to go to town to go grocery shopping and she wanted me to come with so I did. I didn't realize that it would take so long to get home. We ended up getting home after 3 PM. I wrote one article and then it was time to make supper. We didn't get done eating supper until around 7. I started to write another article while watching the Olympic games but couldn't concentrate on what I was doing. So I wrote a total of 1 1/2 articles today. Not good at all. I'll have to really step it up tomorrow if I want to get these articles done by the end of the month. Oh, I did something today that I shouldn't have. I started an account on Squidoo. I'm not going to post anything but I just wanted an account so I can comment on lenses and start collecting points.

The plan for tomorrow (hopefully I can stick to it) is to get up around 10 am, get dressed and eat breakfast and then write for two hours until the NASCAR race starts. I'm going to watch the race and try to write some stuff during commercials. Not sure if I'll be able to do it. After the race, I will write for a couple more hours in my office. I hope to get at least 10 articles written tomorrow.