Sunday, July 29, 2012

Daily Update 07/29

I don't know what is wrong with me lately but when I sit down to write, my brain shuts down. I can't think and even the thought of writing makes me want to throw my computer across the room. Writing just one article takes a ton of effort. I was really tired today so that was probably why I only was able to write 3 articles. I need to get these articles done and posted by Tuesday so I can get the points for the contest. I have 18 articles I still need to write. I'm going to try for 10 tomorrow and the other 8 on Tuesday and then get them all published Tuesday evening. I could win the contest with what I've got written now but I'm not sure how many more articles the current top 2 writers are going to post. Right now, I'd be one 1,000 word article ahead of the the leader. If I can get these last 18 articles written, then I will have a sizable lead. I'm going to go to bed right now so I can get as much sleep as possible. I find it much easier to write when I'm not tired.