Friday, July 20, 2012

Daily Update 07/20

I had a very busy day today and only got 5 articles written. I now have 17 articles that I need to post to InfoBarrel. I have 1 article that is almost done. After tomorrow, I should be at 50 articles posted. When I post those 18 articles, I will be at 20 articles total so I will be 30 articles short. The plan for tomorrow is to make 30 folders, find pictures for all of the articles, gather Amazon referral links for the articles and save the product pages. I am going to try to write all 30 intros and all 30 conclusions. On Sunday, I can get to work on writing the articles. Hopefully I can get 15 articles written on Sunday and 15 articles written on Monday. Then I will post them Monday evening. I will do the same thing on Tuesday and Wednesday with 30 more articles. I should be caught back up by that point. Then I will try to get ahead with my articles so I can take a day or two off at the beginning of August. I really don't want to burn myself out. I'm already sick of writing articles. I just need to keep up this pace until the end of October or beginning of November. It seems like a long ways away but the time will go by quickly and before I know it, it will be October.

Another thing I need to start thinking about is how to pay my bills next month. I have a car payment due August 5, a student loan payment due August 7 and my favorite band is coming to town on August 21 and I would like to buy tickets to see them. I need to come up with a total of $600 and quickly. I'll be getting around $110 from Adsense and $25 from Amazon at the end of this month. Where am I going to get the other $500? I suppose I should be working Mturk but I hate doing those boring hits. I could also write articles for iWriter or Textbroker but after writing all of these articles for InfoBarrel I'm not going to feel like writing. I could probably come up with something to sell on eBay. I'll have to see what I can scrounge up. In less than 6 months, I shouldn't have this problem anymore. I'll be making at least $800 a month from InfoBarrel - hopefully more. I'll have money to pay all my bills and maybe I'll even have enough money to save. This is my motivation and I have to keep reminding myself this to keep me going.