Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm Baaaaaaack!!!

I haven't posted in a long time - over a year - but my InfoBarrel income remains steady. I've tried to make money with niche sites but it's not consistent each month like my InfoBarrel income. This is why I've decided to once again turn my attention to InfoBarrel. If I had completed the experiment like I should have, I would be making $2,000 a month right now without having to do anything at all.

I am starting a new experiment. It will be 1,000 articles at 1,000 words each before the holiday season. I will make it to $2,000 a month but I need to focus on producing articles. I want to write as many articles as I can and hope that the money comes eventually. If I write 10 articles a day, I will have 1,070 articles on October 31.

If I were to focus on $2,000 a month, let's break it down. Last month, I made $38 from Adsense, $25 from Amazon and $1.17 from Chikita for a grand total of $64.17. I have 91 articles but 3 of those are earnings reports and about 10-15 articles were just posted to promote my niche websites. Minus those non-earning articles, I have a total of 71 articles that are well-researched. This means that I earned $0.90 per article. I would need 2,222 articles to make $2,000 a month. If I work hard enough, I can have that many articles posted by the end of the year. That means I would need to write 14 articles per day. While it's possible, I would most likely get burnt out. I'm pretty worried about getting burnt out during the 1,000 articles experiment.

I'm really sick of being poor and that is my main motivation. I'm tired of missing my favorite bands in concert because I don't have money for a ticket or skipping a family vacation because of a lack of funds. I want my own house and I want to be able to go out and have fun without worrying about paying for it. I am going to try my hardest to stick to this plan. I have to because I need the money and I just can't get a job working outside the home. The gap on my resume is too big and I'm not used to someone bossing me around. Okay, enough rambling. I've got to get some sleep so I can get up early in the morning and start cranking out those articles.