Thursday, November 4, 2010

November Goals & Contest

My goals for November are to write 2-3 1,000 word articles a day and to keep up with my school work. So far, my goals are doing well. I have a ton of homework to get done today so I'm not sure if I'll have time to write any more articles. I've written 8 articles in 3 days and made $0.91 so I'm doing very well. So well that I'm thinking of going for the November contest. I'm currently in second place - AJ is in 1st place. He wrote a ton of articles on the first of the month and a few smaller articles on the second and third. If I keep up this pace, I might be able to win the contest. It would be nice to get an extra $100 and it would give me motivation to keep going. Plus, I would get 50 achievement points. I would love to get into the top 100 for achievement points someday and 50 points would help me out. If I'm still in the top 5 on November 15, I'll step up my game to try for first place in the contest.

Side note: I've closed the comments on this blog. All comments so far have been great but I've got social anxiety when it comes to comments on blogs. I'm always worried about comments that will derail me and cause me to give up. Instead of worrying, I thought it would be better to just close comments. If you still want to comment, you can email me by clicking on my name on the right.