Tuesday, November 30, 2010

End of the Month Rant

I spend the past 24 hours working on a great holiday article for the contest so I can get my 5% rev share. I went to submit it today and it says it has to be approved. It's about Christmas cards so I have no idea why it needs to be approved first. Ugh!!! It has to get accepted today or I won't get the 5% rev share. Maybe I should write two more holiday articles as back-up. I have a huge school project due today so I don't really have time to write any more articles.

The second thing I need to rant about is two-faced liars. There is someone on Infobarrel that I HATE with a passion. Every time I see one of their posts on Infobarrel, I want to kick their ass. I really hope there is an ignore button on the Infobarrel 2.0 forum. It makes my blood boil whenever I see this person's avatar. They think they are posting helpful advice but it's stuff that people already knows anyways. Sometimes I want to tell this person, "Really, it took you this long to figure that out!!" There is someone else who I don't like but they don't post very often. I would just stay away from the forum all together but Travis and Ernie are very inspiring and I learn a lot from them. I should stay away from all forums but I wouldn't be where I am today without forums.

Here's an example of stuff I hate: I belong to two forums: a Bonnaroo forum and a Rothbury forum. There's this girl on both forums named Clair. Clair will go on the Bonnaroo forum and says how much she loves Bonnaroo and how she can't wait until the next festival. She also tries to tell us how awesome Rothbury is. She will then go to the Rothbury fourm and say how much she hates Bonnaroo and how she will never attend ever again. She will completely bash Bonnaroo. She is a two-faced liar and I hate her. What's worse is that everyone on both forums like her and they will defend her if someone says something bad about her. I finally hit ignore on the Bonnaroo forum but she's the mod on the Rothbury forum so there is no ignore function. I was so mad at her one day that I tried to spam her email and got banned from the forum. Oh well, at least I don't have to see her ugly face anymore.

Anyways, I think there are people like that on all message boards. I just need to learn to deal with them. That's why I love the ignore function. In the next week or so, I'll post my November earnings and my December goals. I'm very happy with my November earnings and I think they will surprise many people.