Saturday, November 13, 2010

Back on Track

As you can tell by the last post, I got distracted from why I'm doing this. I'm not giving up on the contest but I'm not going to stress about it anymore. I'm going to write as many articles as possible and whatever happens, happens. I'm doing this to build up a passive income - not to win a contest. It looks like I should get at least 3rd place in the contest and I can be happy with that. I think I'm going to try to write as many articles as I can each month and save whatever winnings I get. Someday, I'll be able to use my winnings to buy a netbook. Here's the netbook I'm going to buy with my winnings: HP Mini 210-2050NR 10.1 Inch Netbook Lavender. I should have enough to buy it around March.

Another thing I wanted to mention is that I'm planning on going on a cruise either during spring break in March or next November. I'm hoping to get a nice passive income built up by then so I can still make money while I'm on the cruise. The power of passive income is awesome!