Friday, September 3, 2010

Time Consuming Work

This is day two of my Info Barrel experiment. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'll get any articles written today. I already have ten articles written and I'm currently in the process of back-linking them. I made a list of every social bookmarking site listed on the share box on the Info Barrel articles. There's something like 250 sites listed. I also found some other bookmarking sites while browsing the forums. I have a total of 334 social bookmarking sites. I also have a list of 49 article marketing sites and I'm hoping to get another 25-50 back-links from forum profiles. I've been registering at social bookmarking sites all day and determining which ones are worth using. It's tedious work that is going slowly. I've only registered at 50 sites so far. I haven't even started back-linking. Once I get registered at all the sites and get the profiles set up, it should be pretty easy to go through and bookmark all my articles. I'm planning on adding 5 bookmarks per day for each article. I also need to do some article marketing. I heard that you can use the same article for most of the sites so I'm planning on writing 3 short articles for each Info Barrel article to use for back-linking. I'm going to spend all weekend registering at bookmarking sites and will hopefully have them all set up before Monday. It's going to be a boring weekend!