Thursday, September 9, 2010

Clicks!

I woke up to three clicks today for a total of $1.41. I'm thrilled! I haven't had any clicks for about two weeks so this is a relief. I was starting to think that I was doing something wrong. I still haven't written anymore articles. I really want to get this whole back-linking thing down before I start adding to my article pot. Yesterday, I signed up for each of the top 50 article directories. Well, it's down to 45 since some of them are membership sites and a few other sites require you to apply to become an author and I don't have that much time. My new back-linking plan is to write 10 Info Barrel articles and add 10-20 social bookmarking links to each of those articles. Then I'm going to add 10 forum back-links and 10 blog profile back-links. Lastly, I'm going to add one EzineArticles back-link to each article. I'll then write 10 more Info Barrel articles and repeat. When I get to 100 articles, I will see where each of my articles are ranking for their main keyword and add 10 social back-links, 10 forum back-links and two article back-links to any article that isn't ranking on the first page. I'll do that at 200 articles, 300 articles and so forth. This way, I'm getting a lot of back-links to my articles but I'm not spending all my time back-linking.

One last thing before I end this post. I really hope the Saints don't cheat again. I wouldn't think they could cheat two years in a row but I've seen bad refs keep their jobs after horrible calls. Anyways, I'm confident the Vikes will win as long as the Cheatin' Saints (not to be confused with NASCAR driver Jimmie "The Cheater" Johnson) don't cheat. Go Vikes!!